Site Engineer (m/f)
Site Engineer (m/f) – Co. Cork, Co. Limerick, Co. Galway, Ireland
AA Euro Group Ltd. is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. Established in 2005, the company now has a network of 14 offices in 11 European countries. We recruit for jobs in the EU across Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, IT, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by several leading main contractors who are looking to recruit Site Engineers to join their organisations in Co. Cork. The projects that our clients are looking for engineers to work on are civil projects in various locations across the Limerick region, large commercial projects in Galway.
This will be an excellent opportunity for an engineer to progress their career with well-established companies.
- As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling the site.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
- You will as a Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site.
- The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as a site engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be working with a market leading Construction Company and expected to maintain their high standards.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
- A site engineer must have commercial awareness
- You must have over 2-3 years’ experience working in the industry.
- The client can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Full-time, permanent role
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Training and support for professional development
- Client will help the candidate with the first months accommodation
- Company vehicle, laptop, and phone
- Pension Scheme after 6 months
- 26 days holidays
Please submit your CV in English to: [email protected] or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.