Ovaj oglas je istekao 30.03.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Service technician (m/f)
Are you a fan of really big machines? Do you enjoy understanding how things work and searching for solutions? Do you like when everything fits together? Are you crazy about technologies? Do you want to become a member of a team where people rely on each other? Then you found the right ad.
We are Epiroc, a global company with Swedish company culture, market leader.
We are a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology, we develop and produce innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction tools.
We are searching for a friendly and competent colleague to our gang of three technicians.
So, what will be your job?
- Most of the time you will spend in the field by our customers where our fleet is placed
- We will teach you all about drilling technics and tools, so that you can handle your job successfully
- After initial training with our colleague Mato you will provide service, maintenance, failure diagnostics and repairs of the drill rigs and loaders independently
- You will specify and order spare parts required for your service activities
- Our colleague Sandra will teach you how to report correctly the work sheets and will help you with the warranties.
- We will teach you, where to find required technical information and enroll you into our worldwide certified service training. You will regularly upgrade your skills and qualification and learn new technologies. Soon you will learn also how to provide technical training to employees and how to advise them.
- We will ensure you work in safe work environment and provide you with the protective equipment. You will regularly get the safety rules training as per our customers’ rules and you will follow those rules.
Why do we like working for Epiroc?
- We have a friendly supportive atmosphere, we are not afraid to make a mistake and learn from it, a lot of colleagues work here for long time.
- We share with each other all we know…Our managers and the rest of the team are always here to help.
- We can grow and develop: through the worldwide certification we can grow in the steps – junior – service technician – senior.
- Our company cares about us – there is fruit, good coffee at the workplace, we organize common team buildings as well as small team events. We participate at sport activities and support charity projects.
- We are entitled to annual bonus, which we reach upon reaching of individual and team goals.
- There is everything we need to do our job well: laptop, mobile phone, tools and work wear.
- And of course, there are the employee benefits: holiday support, meal support, language courses, training activities, fresh fruit and coffee/tea at the workplace, sport activities, pension and life insurance...
What should you know?
- You are interested to learn new things, you are ready to start your technical career or successfully continue in it and use what you already learned,
- You are well skilled in the technics and you understands how things work under surface
- You are ready to travel majority of your working time and work in the field (tunneling and surface projects)
- You are positive and you are ready to give and accept feedback to further grow
- You have secondary electro or mechanical education
- Practice from the servicing heavy machines or cars is advantage (also as a free time activity)
- Communicative knowledge of English both verbal and written (ability to understand and reply to the questions);
- IT knowledge on user level with willingness to develop in this field
- Time flexibility
- Driving license.
What else could be handy?
- Practice or knowledge of hydraulics, electric or pneumatic parts.
- Welder exams
- Location in Zagreb or surrounding.
So what do you say, do we give it a try? Send us your CV in English and let’s have a tea or coffee. We reply to everybody!
We will call you if we think you fit and we will have a short conversation to discuss the basic information. If our mutual expectations meet, we will then arrange a personal meeting. In any case, we will have answered anybody by the end of the recruitment process.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com.