Ovaj oglas je istekao 11.07.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Service Engineer C (m/f)
Service Engineer C
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Company: Tetra Pak
Would you like to take the next step in your career? We have an opportunity for you!
Join us in creating the future Industry 4.0 for our customers!
We offer you innovative and inspiring projects for digitalization in the food and beverage industry. You will be working creatively in the modern workplace of an international company with a clear perspective for technical and personal development.
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solution company, working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, ‘PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™, reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
We are looking for a highly motivated person to reinforce their Field Service Operations team in Croatia as:
Service Engineer (m/f)
- Install, commission and maintain the equipment and installations of Filling Machines and Distribution Equipment at our customers’ sites in Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Hercegovina
- Participating in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines and conveyers
- Participating in execution or execute preventive maintenance activities in line with global Tetra Pak standard procedures
- Following the Tetra Pak maintenance concept and documentation
- Rebuilding kits according to procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations
- Work with complex equipment, eg. using the latest automation technology at customer sites
- Ensure Tetra Pak quality to customers to secure customer satisfaction
- Informing relevant Tetra Pak staff or execute reporting in a timely manner about discovered technical issues according to the relevant processes
- Escalation of all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues
- Report new business opportunities through the appropriate channels based on the good judgment
- Mechatronics/polytechnical training (vocational education at high school level) is a must. Higher degree in electronic or electro-mechanical engineering is preferred;
- Automation and process related studies are nice to have;
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience of industrial installations, maintenance and/or service work;
- Hands on skills in mechanical maintenance;
- Basic electrical skills;
- Understanding of PLCs, industrial software knowledge;
- Computer skills (MS Office skills);
- Fluency in English, native Croatian, other languages are assets;
- Willingness to travel 80 % of the time;
- Flexibility in working outside regular working hours (evenings and weekends), based on customer needs;
- Strong ability to learn, strong personal drive and interest in developing self;
- Driving licence.
- Being part of an international company with a secure background;
- Involvement in our technical training program;
- A long term opportunity;
- Competitive salary, compensation on overtime and on-site work;
- Company car.
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, send your application in English through our career site www.tetrapak.com where you can find all our open vacancies.
For your information:
Please note that the applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. The selection process consists of a pre-screening HR interview, followed by a personal meeting with the Hiring Manager and a second-round structured interview with a business simulation exercise.