Ovaj oglas je istekao 23.12.2018. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Hairdreams is an exclusive partner to hairdressers world-wide. Hairdreams is considered an international industry leader and the most successful supplier of professional human hair for hair creation for lengthening and thickening. Countless international movie stars, models, and other celebrities swear by the high-quality products made by Hairdreams. Our headquarter is based in Graz, Austria. You will find us as well in Los Angeles, Singapore and Dubai in our independent distribution offices.
We are looking for an analytical and technical SEO professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
SEO Manager (m/f)
- Accountable for the implementation and management website SEO Technical, onsite and offsite content requirements.
- Accountable for the development of Content for the purposes of SEO and support the content needs for the company
- Accountable for driving an Influencer Outreach and high quality link building program.
- Management of all aspects of SEO including but not limited to keyword research, link building, analysis and website auditing from a content and technical perspective.
- Support in producing and optimizing content for marketing campaigns for the purposes of customer acquisition, customer experience and brand engagement with prospects and customers through owned, earned and paid media initiative.
- Responsible for ensure best practice and quality measures are in place for all SEO activity to prevent any penalties or blacklisting to domain.
- Responsible for the production pipeline of new content for the purposes of SEO and to ensure any new or existing content potential and use is maximized to gain the optimal benefit/ROI to the business
- Optimization of website content, landing pages, conversion rate optimization
- Close cooperation with PPC, Social and Sales stakeholders
- You have very good experience across Technical SEO, Content Optimisation, SEO Content Strategy, Outreach-led link building, Reporting & Analytics, and expertise with using standard SEO tools
- Strong knowledge and experience of applying robust measurement criteria to track effectiveness of SEO programs and content marketing campaigns, plus understanding of the indirect impact/ opportunities upon other digital activities such as PPC, Display etc.
- Knowledge of UX and usability across desktop, mobile and tablet devices to ensure appropriate content is provided to positively influence audiences.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Google Tag Manager and tag creation is an advantage
- Strong organizational and leadership skills as well as analytical mindset
- German language is an advantage
We are searching for the people with the right attitude to join our international & dynamic company. Remote working as well as development opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
For legal reasons we are obligated to point out that our minimum salary for this position is € 2.200,00 per month according to the sales collective agreement. Our attractive salary arrangements, however, are based on current market salaries and are well above the listed minimum salary.
You can send your application to:
Hairdreams Haarhandels GmbH,
z.H. Delina Huskic,