Ovaj oglas je istekao 19.09.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Tax Specialist (m/f)
What you will do
The EMEA Tax Specialist is responsible for the EMEA tax compliance and USGAAP / Local GAAP tax accounting including calculations of income and deferred taxes under local (national) tax rules. In addition, the role supports the regional tax management with data needs in view of projects, compliance, technology and controversy. The team also supports Johnson Controls in the ongoing efforts to implement standardized and improved tax compliance processes, centralized data management, etc.
How you will do it
- Maintain a portfolio of legal entities within an assigned region and take responsibility for ensuring the tax computations and reporting are prepared to a high standard, on a timely basis and finalized and submitted to the regional tax management / tax authorities within agreed deadlines.
- Work with external providers / regional tax team to understand the requirements at the start of each compliance cycle and provide instructions to the tax computation preparers.
- Potential visits to the region when appropriate.
- Prepare and Review the draft tax computation produced to ensure correct treatment of items and determine whether further information is required.
- Liaise with regional management to obtain additional information if required, feeding back to the tax computation preparers to enable them to provide an updated draft computation for subsequent review.
- Identify and resolve technical issues, preparing technical analysis and involving specialists as appropriate to prepare or review analysis.
- Deliver a high quality, technically accurate final draft tax computation, ready for final review
- Provide advice and support to the regional management, as requested, including for example providing assistance in the drafting of responses to tax authority correspondence and preparing tax accounting disclosures.
What do we look for
- Bachelor's/ Master’s Degree in Finance or Tax with focus on tax or accounting
- 2 to 5 years of tax and/or accounting experience
- Fluent business English
- Knowledge of further East European languages (Slovak, Polish, Hungarian, Czech)
- Basic understanding of local GAAP concepts
- Experience with international GAAP (IFRS) concepts is a plus
- Ability to identify and resolve technical issues, or escalate as appropriate.
- Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to prioritize work load in order to meet deadlines and business requirements
- Excellent team work and organizational skills, including monitoring timetables
- Proficient user of tax software is a plus
- ERP systems knowledge (including SAP and Oracle) is an advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1600 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Job Finance & Accounting
Primary Location SK-Slovakia-Bratislava
Overtime Status Exempt