Ovaj oglas je istekao 19.10.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile Apps (m/f/d)
• Take an active role in the development of medical software products from an early stage, responsible for technical design and architecture decisions
• Design efficient, reusable, and scalable software modules including documentation in accordance with international standards for medical software and devices
• Mentor and support other team members in solving design and architectural challenges
• Implement complex features and performance critical code
• Participate in all activities related to software development from specification phase to validation and closely collaborate with usability engineers, UI/UX designers, product management, and external project stakeholders
• Central Location
• Employee Discounts
• Flexible Hours
• International Environment
• Workplace Well-Being
• Masters’ degree or higher degree (University, FH) in computer science, as well as several years of professional experience in software development and software architecture and at least one application released to app stores in the past two years
• Excellent technical skills using C# / .NET or C++ and experience in object-oriented design patterns applied across all domains of a platform independent software with a rich user interface (Android, iOS, Windows, etc)
• Excellent understanding of best practices in software engineering, including state of the art software design principles, coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, and testing
• Experience with real-time low-level protocols, Bluetooth Low Energy and network technologies is desirable; additional experience with cybersecurity and cloud technologies is a Plus
• Very good command of spoken and written English; capability of working independently with attention to detail
Annual gross salary from € 52,519.13, based on professional qualification and experience.
Earliest Entry Date
This position is to be filled immediately.