Ovaj oglas je istekao 01.06.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Software Developer/Engineer (m/f)
Senior Software Developer/Engineer
Take your career to the next level and contribute to the development of a strategic technological vision and direction. Become a part of a new Software Engineering and Big Data dedicated team in Croatia that will work on international large-scale enterprise projects. The position focuses on building state-of-the-art software architecture, tech-stack and best practices that interact with complex databases running big data
workloads in production at scale.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
• Define, implement and improve technical architectures and design processes that support engineering consistency and efficiency of development practices.
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code, develop new solutions, features and improve existing systems
• Work closely with Product Owners, Software Engineers and Data Analysts with the aim of meeting current and future user needs
• Understand and explain advantages and disadvantages of the proposed solutions to internal and external stakeholders at different levels
• Keep up with trends and evolving technology, write announcements, blog posts and technical documentation.
• Continuous education and improvement by working on large-scale projects for international corporations with some of the most skilled people in the industry sector
• Modern workstation in Zagreb, Varaždin or Osijek
• Flexible working schedule and a possibility to work from home
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering; however, your professional experience and proven
skills are more important
• Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g. Java, Kotlin, Scala, C#, Python)
• Software engineering (micro services, design patterns, version control, automated testing,
concurrent programming etc.)
• Comprehension of Relational databases, Graph databases and experience with at least one Cloud
provider (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP)
• Nice to have:
• Tools: Container, Kubernetes, Databricks, Pandas, Spark
• Experience in Big Data and Machine Learning
Interested in learning more?
If this sounds like a good fit, apply now - we would be happy to chat with you: email@example.com or via Brza prijava link.