Ovaj oglas je istekao 30.07.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Sales Specialist with French (m/f)
Who are we?
CCPORTERis a Polish company operating globally. We are based in the vibrant city of Warsaw with operation in 20 countries. We provide professional services for companies in the field of business development, enabling the combination of various outsourcing services.
• Being involved in active selling and promotingcompany’s products by phone to existing customers from French market
• Being responsible for communication via phone with our existing customers
• Confirming orders from the customers and upgrading the value of the order made by our customers
• Cooperating closely with Back Office Team in solving incoming inquiries of our clients
• Competitive basic salary + attractive bonuses depending on the sales
• Stable and attractive terms of cooperation
• Work from home
• Flexible working hours, which would be adjusted to your needs (min. 40 hours/week)
• All the equipment needed for work: Personal computer and headphones (we will send it to your home address)
• Specialized training and real possibility of development within the company's structures
• Work in a friendly, dynamic and multicultural environment
Why consider a#dreamjob with CCPORTER?
• With us, you will have the opportunity to develop your sales and language skills and work in an international environment.
• We offer flexible forms and places of cooperation. Our company is based in Warsaw but you can join us from the comfort of your home!
• We deliver a personal computer and headphones to your home.
If you want to become a part of our organization and grow with us, now we are looking for a person who will join Contact Center Team as a Sales Specialist and sell products and services to French clients.
• Passionate, driven individuals to join our vibrant sales team,
• 2/3 years of experience of selling in a call center,
• Excellent command of French,
• Good English language skills (at least a B2/C1 level),
• Excellent influencing and negotiation skills,
• Ability to work effectively, collaboratively and flexibly with all colleagues,
• A passion for delivering outstanding customer experience.