Ovaj oglas je istekao 03.12.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Trenutno aktivne oglase pogledajte na www.posao.hr.
Senior Sales Specialist (m/f)
Adecco is a global leader in providing HR services.
Our client is a company specialized in the sale and marketing of top-quality pharmaceutical products in Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Their mission is to provide patients with exceptional pharmaceutical care in disease prevention and pharmacotherapy, and to continuously increase awareness of the importance of individual's health.
Now they are expanding their team and are looking for a new colleague on a position:
Senior Sales Specialist (m/f)
- Initiate contact with existing clients, understand their current needs, and establish rappor to maintain and strengthen relationships
- Dive into the current sales pipeline, understand ongoing deals, and actively contribute to the successful closure of existing opportunities
- Conduct on-site training sessions for clients, which may involve travel to their locations, to ensure effective product understanding and usage
- Monitoring of market trends, competitor activities, and regulatory changes to provide timely reports and insights to the team
- Engage with cross-functional teams, especially marketing and medical affairs, to align on ongoing initiatives and ensure a coordinated approach
- Over time, focus on cultivating long-term strategic partnerships with key clients and stakeholders in the pharmaceutical industry
- Contribute to the mentorship and development of junior sales team members, sharing your expertise and contributing to a positive team dynamic
- Continuously evaluate and innovate sales strategies, adapting to changes in the market and industry landscape
- Focus on ensuring high levels of client satisfaction, collecting feedback, and proactively addressing any concerns to maintain a positive company-client relationship
- Other activities according to the order of the employer.
- University degree; medicine/pharmaceutical field is a plus
- 2-5 years of experience in pharma environment on similar position (Sales Representative/KAM)
- Knowledge of pharma industry and its changing environment
- Knowledge of English and Croatian language on a fluent level (speaking and writing)
- Demonstrable high achiever in same or other relevant fields
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Willingness to learn, develop, be innovative and work as part of a team.
- Contract for indefinite period with a trial period (6 months)
- A company car, mobile phone, and laptop
- Possibility for further education and development within the company
- Involvement in the development of the company's sales strategy.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, we invite you to send your CV and apply via link.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 since 13.02.2020.