Ovaj oglas je istekao 10.08.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Sales Consultant (m/f)
Which task can you expect?
• Active participation in focusing and directing of business development activities
• Manage your active pipeline of forecasted sales opportunities to meet objectives
• Building our customer base in the region and drive upsell for existing customers
• Create Value Propositions and communicate the benefits of these to your customer contacts
• Expertise in product and human resources industry
• Deliver and co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations
• Manage contracts/offers negotiations
• Attend relevant industry/subject forums/professional associations for competence building
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
Our product HRnet is a leading Human Resources Information System (designed and developed as a Web application), covering Core HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Talent Management, Travel management and other HR modules and processes.
• An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement
• Attractive benefits*
• A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
• Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
• Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
* sneak preview into benefits: additional health insurance, Christmas and holiday allowances, paid lunch, fruit, coffee and other refreshments available in our kitchen, paid gyms/sports clubs, 100% paid sick leave, lawyer counselling, education, conferences, organized events and team buildings
You are eager to win and are team player as well and have strong experience in selling SaaS or consulting services. But also:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience selling SaaS or consulting services, from lead nurturing to deal closing, we will look for understanding of the full sales cycle and your involvement in it
• Knowledge of HR processes is an advantage
• Proven ability to analyse and quickly understand customer needs and leverage insights for consultative selling
• Adept at driving two-way communication by clearly articulating value proposition and applying to address customer’s pain points
• Passion to track digital and industry trends and understand its implications for customers
• Ability to work independently and with a team, in an efficient and organized manner
• Ability to accurately forecast, report and successfully close new business
• Experience leveraging social media to drive contacts
• Business development, prospecting and strong presentation skills
• Fluent in local language and English
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.