Ovaj oglas je istekao 05.10.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
We are a rehabilitation centre with 225 beds plus 2 intensive rehabilitation monitoring beds with focus on cardiology/angiology and gastroenterology/oncology.
- A challenging job with remuneration based on the public service pay scales (TVöD (EG II)) plus additional voluntary pension scheme
- Generous reimbursement of costs and time off for training and further education
- Family-friendly flexible working hours
- Work within the context of a multi-professional team
- A broad indication spectrum (for follow-up treatment) and a wide variety of pathologies (the clinic specializes in liver transplantation and chronic inflammatory bowel diseases)
- Reimbursement of relocation expenses based on the Federal Relocation Expenses Act > Unique alpine surroundings of the Berchtesgaden area (“work in an area where others spend their holidays”)
- Attractive package of sporting (mountaineering in summer and skiing in winter) and cultural leisure activities (Salzburg is only 12 km away)
- Assistance in finding a home
We are looking for a communicative and customer-oriented physician:
- who already has experience in internal medicine and rehabilitation,
- who excels in team spirit, in managing critical and conflict situations and in assuming responsibility
- who has didactic skills, and
- who is prepared to solve problems as they arise and to acquire workplace-relevant knowledge.
Part-time employment is possible if desired.
The position comes with management responsibilities.
For further enquiries please contact Mr. Dr. R. Unterberg, Medical Director and Head of Cardiology/Angiology, tel. 08651/771-161 (secretary) and Mr. Priv.-Doz. Dr. V. Milovic, Head of Gastroenterelogy/Oncology, tel. 08651/771- I63 or 0049/160/96650987)
We are dedicated to the professional advancement of women and would therefore particularly welcome applications from women.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities, in line with Section 2 (2)(3) of the German Social Code, Book IX. In case of equal qualification, people with disabilities will be given preferential consideration.
Please send your application with CV, copies of academic certificates, licence to practice medicine, etc. before 07.10.2019 to:
Personalverwaltung des Reha-Zentrums Bayerisch Gmain,
Klinik Hochstaufen, Herkommerstr. 2,
83457 Bayerisch Gmain,
Tel. 08651/771-365, Fax 08651/771-377