Ovaj oglas je istekao 30.12.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Trenutno aktivne oglase pogledajte na www.posao.hr.
Senior DevOps Engineer / Architect (m/f/d)
Senior DevOps Engineer / Architect (m/f)
STRABAG employs about 79,000 people at 700 locations around the world, working on progress. Our projects are characterised by their uniqueness and individual strengths, just like each and every one of us. From building construction and structural engineering, road construction and civil engineering, bridge building and tunnelling, project development, building materials production or facility management – we think ahead, and aim to become the most innovative and sustainable construction technology group in Europe. Equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are an integral part of who we are as a company and how we operate. Together we work as partners to complete projects successfully and grow with new challenges. Together we achieve great things. Build the future with us!
Apply now to become part of our team.
As part of the STRABAG Group, we - STRABAG BRVZ - provide all commercial and IT services throughout the Group. In IT, we look after many thousands of international users and cover the entire spectrum of the IT world. From software development, IT purchasing, product management and support to classic IT operations with our own data centres and the internal service desk. 500 IT employees work every day to optimally equip and support the STRABAG Group units. Become part of our IT team - we look forward to receiving your application!
STRABAG is one of the biggest construction companies worldwide. Our group offers shared application hosting and various IT services to different teams within the organization. We integrate on-premise and cloud hosting, creating a hybrid infrastructure, and are currently in the process of migrating workloads to Kubernetes. Join our team Automation/DevOps with the following responsibilities:
- Manage and expand Kubernetes-based multi-tenant application hosting
- Monitor hosting health and performance
- Provide support to developers regarding containerization and continuous deployment
- Collaborate with the security team on establishing security policies
- Implement security and reliability protocols, and monitor their compliance
- Automate routine operational tasks using scripting languages
- Previous experience in an Ops role
- Proficiency in Linux systems, containers and Kubernetes orchestration
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles and practices
- Knowledge of security risks, controls, and measures within the container ecosystem
- Scripting skills, with a focus on automation, are highly appreciated
- Proficiency in English. German language skills are a plus
What we offer:
- Work in a global, multinational working environment with a strong team spirit
- Be part of our growing IT division in our office in Belgrade or Zagreb
- Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas, concepts, and new initiatives – we will support you
- Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
- Expect interesting tasks and full integration from day one
- Competitive salary depending on professional knowledge
Please apply online via our homepage and submit your full application including a detailed CV, a cover letter (in German or English), references and certificates on the online application form.
Danina Sabic, Donau-City-Str. 1, 1220 Vienna Tel. +43 6764288034