Ovaj oglas je istekao 04.06.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence Developer (m/f)
What you will do
We are hiring a Senior Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence Developer in our business center, based in Bratislava. This individual will play a key role in the Financial Reporting and Analysis organization and support the Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America region with data analytics, management report development and distribution. This role requires strong technical and analytical skills to build best in class reporting and analytics platform that will support financial decision making.
How you will do it:
- Develop Data Warehouse architecture and supporting data model
- Establish and maintain ETL processes
- Lead data mining and predictive analytics efforts
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Implement DWH / BI improvements (architecture, OLAP, DevOps, etc.)
- Create reports and dashboard in Power BI
- Create and maintain technical documentation
What we look for
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with designing, developing and deploying of relational databases and Business Intelligence solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI / SQL Server or similar platforms (Microstrategy, Oracle, IBM Cognos, etc.)
- Background in troubleshooting SQL Server performance and analyzing query execution plans
- Machine Learning and predictive analytics background a big advantage
- DAX and MDX knowledge would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience with database DevOps an advantage
- Hadoop / Big Data experience an advantage
- Experience with Scrum an advantage
- Analytical skills to examine complex issues and come up with solutions
- A self-starter with strong drive for results, positive attitude and sense of ownership
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, regular monthly bonus paid after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 2300 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries.
You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Job: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: SK-Slovakia-Bratislava
Organization: Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Overtime Status: Exempt