Ovaj oglas je istekao 19.09.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Data Engineer (m/f)
We look forward to your application with the earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Person would be responsible for establishing databases in DWH based on MS SQL server. He/she would also be responsible for requesting data feeds in correct form from external data sources, or adopting internal DWH data import to support external data feeds. He/she needs to be analytical to understand the data which is offered and to take the maximum out of it.
- Personal responsibility and participation
- An open working atmosphere and flat hierarchies with competent colleagues
- Low stress working environment
- Further training and certification as well as participation in events and conferences
- Open-ended contract from very start, with 3 months probation period
- Salary as per your expectations
- A beautiful office in Lučko
- Free parking and coffee
- Opportunity to learn perfect English or German language
- Gift for every B-day
- Occasional work remotely from your home
- Paid supplementary and additional health insurance 100% by Company (Powered by Uniqa)
- Paid accident insurance 100% by Company (Powered by Uniqa)
- Proactive management of stakeholders’ and internal clients’ analytics needs
- Designing DWH architecture and Data Marts
- Maintenance, scheduling and troubleshooting of ETL jobs
- Adding new data sources (flat files, SQL Server, SFTP, AWS S3)
- Writing batch scripts to move/ archive/ merge source flat files.
- Developing SSIS packages; stored procedures, functions, views, tables in SQL Server.
- Performing data quality checks
- SQL Server (Scheduling SQL Agent Tasks, Indexing, Performance tuning )
- strong T-SQL - writing skills View, Stored Procedures, Analytical Functions, Triggers, etc.
- designing DWH and DB solutions (Star Schema, Snowflake)
- ETL development