Ovaj oglas je istekao 19.08.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Customer Service Agent (m/f)
Rijeka | Croatia | Local | Customer Service | Ref.: MA-220002
We offer you a unique opportunity to join Maersk company within international shipping & logistics. You will be an essential part of the company and get a high degree of personal responsibility. You will be working in a truly international environment and cooperate closely with colleagues throughout the world.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identifying customers’ needs & clarify information
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Ensure feedback from the customer to further improve the customer services.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Provide customers information packages on products or services.
- Take full responsibility and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments.
- Act as a primary point of contact for customers. and communicate proactively to keep customers informed of any issues.
- Ensure smooth execution of the whole shipment lifecycle, by working closely with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Engage in constructive issue resolution. This includes dealing with escalations and complaints.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements.
- Constantly look for ways to improve work processes by understanding and being familiar with local KPIs and act in line with set targets.
- Thinking out of the box and with focus on providing solutions.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers with purpose of gaining an understanding for their business, service needs and, drivers of success.
- Actively work together with colleagues within and beyond functions and locations.
- Assist the team in realizing the ambitions by sharing knowledge and best practices of processes.
- Display accountability for customer satisfaction, by owning and, managing customer facing activities.
We are looking for:
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for Customer Service.
- Pro-active person with a service oriented mindset.
- Dedicated, Decisive and result orientated with a can-do attitude.
- Likes to get it right the first time and can look ahead to avoid issues from happening.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Comfortable with working with multiple items at the same time whilst keeping quality in focus.
- Well organized, efficient and effective.
- An excellent team player.
- Good moral compass and ability to work by the Company’s values.
- Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organization in English.
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- 1 year experience in shipping or forwarding.
Last application date: 19/08/2019
For further information, please contact: Aleksandra Dębska email@example.com
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
For more information: https://www.maersk.com Your promise. Delivered.