Senior architect (m/f)
For our client, PARADOX MUSEUM, the most innovative and fastest growing company in the edutainment industry, we are looking for an experienced and self-driven Senior Architect to join their team in Zagreb!
We are looking for a professional whose expertise, background, commitment, and engagement will support Paradox museums’ ambitious expansion plan and share the company’s values and vision.
- Participation in concept designs for museums
- Execution and participation in executive projects for museums
- Quality control of own’s deliverables
- Amending the project and preparing additional documentation according to contractor's requirements
- Researching and incorporating new innovative technologies, materials and details into museum and product design
- Construction site supervision in terms of following designs, amendment of projects and preparation of additional documentation according to contractor's requirements
- Coaching, mentoring and leading junior team members.
- Minimum of 15 years of professional work experience in architecture and related fields
- Undergraduate/Graduate Diploma in Architecture studies
- Proficiency in computer skills and required software (AutoCAD, Sketchup)
- Construction material expertise
- Statistics and calculus mastery
- Knowledge of related laws and regulations on construction
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
Nice to have:
- Additional foreign languages