Ovaj oglas je istekao 26.03.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Senior Account Manager (f/m/d)
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. (SGS) is a Croatian-based company, we blend EMEA and NEARSHORE resources to provide comprehensive business solutions, shaping the Future of Work for employees while simultaneously providing comprehensive business solutions that are highly cost-efficient for our clients.
SGS is a Hight-Tech Software and the first DaaS ‘Department as a Solution’ provider. DaaS enables clients to build high-quality and tailor-made teams in Sales, HR, Operations, Back Office, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Customer Care. The department is under the direct lead and management of the client while reducing administrative procedures and costs.
At the core of our DNA, SGS has earned a reputation for creating high-impact solutions, helping our clients increase significance, efficiency & profitability. DaaS will bring a global paradigm shift by serving as a progressive advisor & facilitator to our client's professional endeavours.
MISSION: "We WORK & YOU GROW" - SGS optimizes the efficiency & effectiveness of our client's value chain and business success. We enable our client's business success and growth with our DaaS "Department as a Solution". We help them to move into the 21st century. Our focus is to drive, create and optimize our client's impact in their market by making them more successful.
VISION: To become the global DaaS provider. To change how future generations will work, live & play—introducing a new concept to clients that enable them to become more successful and competitive.
Senior Account Manager (F/M/D)
[Location: Zagreb Office]
Language Skills: English C1, German B1 - bonus but not mandatory
- Experienced with Microsoft Office & CMS platforms.
- Excellent communication skills are a must. We require a person with excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Solution selling to Senior Level Executives.
- Strong work ethic and structured approach.
- Proven work experience of 3+ years in sales
- Fluency in English language
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous knowledge in CRM software
- Any additional language is a plus
Education: Bachelor's degree
Willingess to Travel (%): 10%
Reports to CSO
Sector: Cloud ICT solutions,Computer Software,Digital Workplace,End to end solutions,HR,Information Technology & Services,Medical Device,Pharmaceuticals
Contract: Full-Time permanent
· Relocation package
· Flexible working hours
· Permanent employment
· Education budget
· Hiring Bonuses
· Snacks and free beverages
We are looking for a passionate and solution-oriented Senior Account Manager to be responsible for winning new Clients. The Senior Account Manager's responsibilities include maintaining a thorough knowledge of our business and offerings, developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
To be successful as a Senior Account Manager, you should be able to manage and develop your accounts and ensure client satisfaction. Ultimately, an outstanding Senior Account Manager should have strong communication, customer service, and account management skills and be highly organized and accomplished at solving problems and closing deals.
Senior Account Manager Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Following up on leads and winning new clients.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships.
- Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio.
- Providing superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes.
- Supporting sales teams to improve their performance and reach targets.
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Business literacy in Croatian and English (German/Italian/French is a plus)
- Proven training experience is a benefit
- Time management
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Result orientation: The ideal applicant has a clear understanding of what it means and takes to deliver results on time, within budget and quality.
- Analytical skills: The ideal candidate has excellent analytical and communicative skills. The applicant has healthy self-confidence and easily understands and evaluates the given situation.
- Open-minded and driven by success: He/she has the ability to quickly drive ideas into solutions while helping to provide input and help to the team.
- Strategic orientation: The candidate is quickly able to work and integrate himself into new and challenging projects.
- Collaboration and influencing: The successful job accomplishment will strongly depend on collaboration with peers and within the organization.
- Teaming and Gravitas: To ensure success in his/her field the person needs a high level of social competence being a team player and needs gravitas in the presentation towards customers, colleagues and superior management.
Join a great team, a growing company with international expertise and long-term changes for your career.
If you are the right candidate for the position, we look forward to getting to know you! Please apply via application link below or e-mail: [email protected] (Email subject title: Your name - Senior Account Manager (F/M/D).
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. / Ulica grada Vukovara 284 / 10000 Zagreb / Croatia