Ovaj oglas je istekao 23.09.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Sales / Service and administration assistant (m/f)
Challenging position in Sales Department of the world's premium household brand
Sales/service and administration assistant (m/f)
Miele has a respectful, positive and inclusive culture and working for Miele Croatia is exciting and rewarding. We employ approximately 25 employees in all areas of our business and can provide a great foundation to progress your career within the organization. Our Zagreb headquarters is conveniently situated and is a well-equipped, safe and comfortable place to work.
Your tasks: After comprehensive internal training, you will take over responsibility for tasks in our sales/service backoffice.
- Customer service for a premium brand (via phone and email)
- Sales order administration (order proceedings, creating quotations, tele-support for our retail partners and the field sales team, order monitoring, database management)
- Disposition of service technicians for our customers
- Administrational support (reporting, forecasting, assistance tasks)
- Providing information and other internal services
- Demand planning
- Complaint management
- Completed commercial education (school of economics and/or college degree in economics)
- Working experience in a similar field / position
- Communication skills (English level B2, additional German skills are an asset)
- High personal responsibility and resilience
- Independence at work and self-initiative
- Team orientation
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience with operating in ERP-systems (SAP-knowledge is a clear asset)
We offer an interesting and versatile task area as well as social benefits in a well-founded international company.
We offer an industry leading salary package.
We also offer:
- Annual salary review and salary levels dependent on skills
- Career progression opportunities within the company
- A company culture based on fairness, respect and family values
- Training academy
- Opportunities to gain a professional qualification
- Comprehensive team-building activities
If you regard this opportunity as a personal challenge, we expect your full application per e-mail to email@example.com until September 23rd.
We guarantee full discretion and lawful treatment of your personal data.