Ovaj oglas je istekao 25.02.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Sales Representative (m/f)
Sales Representative (m/f)
ManpowerGroup Croatia, for their client, a leading international company specialized for manufacturing, sale, installation and service of elevators, escalators and travollators is looking for a „New equipment Sales Representative“ who will take over one of the key roles in their Sales department.
PLACE OF WORK
Job description and core responsibilities:
- Creating calculations and offers based on customers' needs following due dates
- Managing precise offers administration, tracking their status and activity as well as checking the activity of public procurement and tenders
- Proactive research of regional real estate market with the agenda of generating new prospect leads for the installation of new equipment for elevators, escalators and travollators (Dalmatia, Kvarner & Istria region)
- Strategic sales planning in coordination with sales department and its manager
- Presenting and consulting of technical solutions
- Project collaboration with investors, architects, consultans, project managers etc.
- Engagement in end to end sales process, managing proper documentation
- Collaboration and coordination with operations department for new installations
- Performance reporting on weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Execution of all other tasks issued by the line manager
- Frequent travels to Istria and Kvarner locations
Needed and desired qualifications:
- SSS/VŠS – high school/university degree in electrical, mechanical engineering or economics
- 3 years of experience in similar working environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, presentation and sales ability
- English lanugage is an advantage
- ACAD software knowledge is an advantage
- Motivation, proactivity and ability to meet set targets
- Proficient organizational skills
- Ability to lead multiple projects at once
- B category driver's licence
Benefits on offer:
- Permanent contract with probation period
- Available education courses and career progression
- Company car, ENC, petrol card, laptop and mobile phone
- Highly attractive bonus package
- Other benefits (Christmas pay, children gifts etc.)
If this is something you find interesting and want to hear more, please apply no later than 25.02.2021. with updated Curriculum Vitae in English. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Manpower Savjetovanje d.o.o.
Avenĳa Dubrovnik 16 • HR - 10020 Zagreb • OIB: 89200617014 • MB: 02452839
T: +385 1 5565 700 • W: www.manpower.hr • E: email@example.com
Agencĳa za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju,na osnovu rješenja Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva
KLASA: 102-02/09-04/02 • UBROJ: 526-08-02-02/2-09-2