Ovaj oglas je istekao 30.06.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Sales Manager (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager with proven experience in the IT industry to join us.
As a Sales Manager, you will help acquire new clients and grow the existing ones. If you're passionate about new technologies and building meaningful relationships with clients, you will have the opportunity to innovate and be a key part of valuable projects worldwide.
Key responsibilities include:
- Licensing software and selling custom development services
- Identifying new prospects, processing leads, and nurturing the existing clients
- Understanding clients’ needs and business models and suggesting the best technical and business solutions accordingly
- Working on innovative projects for international clients from various industries, including world-famous brands such as BMW, Philips, Scania, Canon, and more
- Maintaining quality client relationships by providing support, information and guidance
- Working closely with sales, marketing, and development team in order to build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, competitors, and clients’ feedback
Who are we looking for?
To succeed at this role, you should be highly motivated and self-driven, eager to work closely with sales, marketing and development team. The job also requires:
- Experience at a sales or relevant customer-facing position, preferably in the IT industry
- Strong interest in technology and the capacity to understand it from users’ perspective
- Well-balanced sense of business knowledge and customer orientation focus, which allows you to proactively identify clients' needs
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Proficiency in communication and sales tools, including Salesforce, MS Office, Skype, PayPal, etc.
- Fluency in English; other languages are a plus
- Engineering or technical background is a plus
What’s in it for you?
We have an amazing team that works on innovative projects using state-of-the-art technology. In addition to great culture and a relaxed, collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Competitive base salary along with sales-based commissions
- Flexible working hours; freedom under responsibility
- Opportunity to travel to conferences, fairs, workshops, and team buildings, while keeping a work-life balance
- Professional development through relevant courses, conferences, and shared company library with a selection of books and magazines
- Yearly health checkup
- Employee stock option program
- Other great perks including MultiSport membership, fresh fruit and hot beverages, team building budgets, gifts for newborn children, and more
How to apply?
1) Upload your CV
2) Upload your motivational letter
3) Answer simple questions on your role. It should demonstrate your business skills for the role required. No wrong or right answers. Read the questions here.