Ovaj oglas je istekao 02.04.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Sales and Clinical Specialist CEE & Israel (m/f)
A new and exciting opportunity for a regional position within BD Interventional has arisen as a Sales and Clinical Specialist for Central Eastern Europe & Israel.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, Central Eastern Europe & Israel, the successful candidate will be responsible for increasing sales revenue and market share in the assigned territory for BD Peripheral Intervention Business Unit solutions, in the fields of Peripheral Arterial Disease and End Stage Kidney Disease, developing a high level of understanding of BD Peripheral Arterial Disease and End Stage Kidney Disease products and relative markets and providing on-going field and clinical support to the end user customers/physicians, distributor partners and their sales teams.
As Sales and Clinical Specialist you will be responsible for:
• Developing and implementing a business plan to grow sales and market penetration in the region
• Identifying effective distribution channels and opportunities to maximize revenues through new and existing customers
• Maintaining exceptional level of knowledge of assigned BD product portfolio and conducting regular product and clinical training to distributor’s sales force and end user customers
• Working closely with in country distributors to ensure all new and focus products and solutions are being developed and capturing market share, in line with the company’s annual business plan
• Providing in the field clinical support to end user customers/physicians in the Cath lab/Operating Room to drive product usage and adoption
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with healthcare professionals and key opinion leaders (KOLs)
• Planning, organizing and conducting regional professional education workshops and programs
• Working with distributors to collect, analyzing and delivering information on market trends and dynamics, reimbursement, current clinical practice, competition, pricing
• Working closely with EU marketing and distributor teams to effectively plan and drive new product launches in the region
• Ensuring all BD Interventional available resources (marketing, clinical, educational, technical) are used effectively by distributors
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: emea.jobs.bd.com
Also we expect from you:
• Sales, marketing and clinical experience in the Medical Device industry of at least 6 years is prerequisite, preferably in the in the field of Interventional Radiology and/or Vascular Surgery
• Previous experience in working with and/or managing distributors would be highly appreciated
• University graduate
• Fluent in English both oral and written
• Ability to work in a target and performance-oriented manner
• Good knowledge of business management
• Analytical and conceptual skills, Independence/personal responsibility/team player
• Passion to win, being a self-starter and have a sense of urgency to achieve results
• Being competitive and work hard to exceed sales targets
Ability to listen to customers to find out their needs and objections. Influences customer decisions to gain commitment
• Ability to operate with integrity, openness, honesty and ethics to build long term relationships with customers
• Good computer skills (MS-Office etc.)
• Need to be able to travel more than 40% of the time
• Valid Driving License