Ovaj oglas je istekao 05.06.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Sales Administration - IVECO OK Trucks (m/f)
Iveco is a brand of CNH Industrial N.V., a World leader in Capital Goods sector.
Iveco designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, off-road trucks, city and intercity buses and coaches as well as special vehicles for applications such as firefighting, off-road missions, defence and civil protection. Iveco employs over 27,000 individuals globally. It manages production sites in 11 countries throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and Latin America where it produces vehicles featuring the latest advanced technologies.
For our Office in Slavonski Brod, we are looking for perspective candidates (m/f), following position of the Sales Administration (m/f)
• Set up used vehicles in the various systems:
- Set up in FILAKS administration system
- Set up in REMOS group system
- Create physical vehicle file
- Review, copy, scan and archive vehicle documents
• Create new clients in CMDW and in ISIS
• Review, enter and forward incoming vehicle invoices to the accounting department
• Review, enter and forward internal and external invoices (repairs, maintenance, inspections, transfers, storage, handling, etc.) including filing
• Ongoing data maintenance in FILAKS and REMOS (invoices, locations, etc.)
• Review sales documents, prepare sales documents for approval
• Review incoming payments for sold vehicles
• Prepare all documents for vehicle shipment including invoicing, delivery to customers and partners for export and CEE transactions
• Continuous monitoring of document flows, particularly delivery notes, CMR, export papers, etc.
• Prepare workshop orders
• Control costs for workshop orders
• Export activities (EUR1), coordination with freight forwarders (Austria/Croatia)
• Manage IC process inflows and outflows
Ensure that VAT was paid, and refund if export documents are returned as “customs compliant”
• Archive the vehicle files for completed transactions
• Prepare regular forecasts for HQ
• Coordinate with leasing companies and prepare the required documents
• Once a year, prepare and reconcile lists for all vehicles in stock for vehicle inventory-taking purposes
• When LE is ready, coordinate with accounting department and service provider for tax assessment purposes
• Welcome customers
• Audit AutoDo (data, picture, expertise, damages etc.)
- Further education, training and development
• Strong team player
• At least two years of professional experience, preferably in the vehicle industry
• Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
• Oral and written German language skills is a plus
• Good knowledge of English
• Basic knowledge of commercial vehicles
• Driver's license is considered an asset (Group B or C, E)
• Flexible / able to work hard
If you would like to be part of our team and feel your qualifications and skills is a match for this position, please send your CV (with photo) in English,
no later than 6.6.2021. via application link.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted not later than 15.07.2021.