Ovaj oglas je istekao 22.12.2018. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
What you will do
We search for an experienced developer in the implementation of Robotics Process Automation. Ideal candidate would bring real hands on experience in designing and developing RPA solutions in Finance and HR Shared Services to achieve significant RPA benefits.
The main goal of the JCI RPA developer would be to enhance our existing RPA program development capabilities, implementing and achieving savings in transactional Finance SSC processes at the Business Center (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Record to Report).
How you will do it
- Design and Develop RPA solutions in the Business Center
- Participate and contribute to the development of standard processes used by the global Automation Center of Excellence
- Identify automation opportunities
- Contribute to the RPA roadmap for Business Center
- Communicate results of Business Center RPA program to the Global Automation Center of Excellence, get buy of key stakeholders, and assure accurate and timely reporting of RPA results
- Work within a team of onshore and offshore developers and department subject matter experts to deliver RPA projects
- Facilitate and participate in requirement reviews with internal customers
- Facilitate and participate in RPA risk analysis
- Cooperate and contribute to RPA initiatives of the Global Automation CoE
- Implement and contribute to the RPA Program best practices for design and development
- Identify and eliminate barriers to RPA success
- At least 3 years of experience in Blue Prism RPA development and support
- Experience to developing RPA to established roadmaps
- Advanced computer programming skills, hands on experience with Blue Prism is a must
- Process oriented, ability to understand the flow in ERP process, capture inputs and outputs, exceptions
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think outside the box to create value
- Ability to demonstrate a clear interpretation, communication, and presentation of results.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical details to non-technical audience
- Solid facilitation skills to lead process identification workshops
- High personal accountability for results
- Fluent English
- Degree in engineering / business studies / economics / IT
- Blue Prism Accreditation
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 2000 EUR/month gross based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Job Finance & Accounting