Ovaj oglas je istekao 16.12.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Trenutno aktivne oglase pogledajte na www.posao.hr.
Resort Team Leader (m/f)
Resort Team Leader - Dubrovnik
Join our award-winning Management Team at Jet2holidays and create memories for our all-important customers during their well-deserved holiday!
As one of our valued Resort Team Leaders, you will play a vital part in leading a team of Resort Customer Helpers who are responsible for delivering outstanding customer service and enhancing our customers holiday experience in resort. You will always be working as one team with internal & external suppliers and take responsibility of your teams' performance & customer escalations using our in-house digital systems.
What can we offer you?
We offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including:
- Fully paid management training, company mobile phone & laptop provided.
- Free Jet2holidaysManagement uniform
- Monthly 1-1 review meetings with the Destination Manager
- Career progression & development across Jet2.com & Jet2holidays
- Holiday entitlement per annum
- Discounts on Jet2.com & Jet2holidays flights & holidays
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme.
What will you do in the role?
Reporting to the Destination Manager, you will Work as One Team with internal & external stakeholders to ensure your team of Resort Customer Helpers deliver VIP industry leading Customer Service to our all-important customers during their holiday with us. You will be provided with fantastic training to ensure you:
- Create Memories for our customers by working closely with our hoteliers to ensure our customers are having a lovely holiday and we meet our all-important customers' expectations.
- Take Responsibility to investigate any reported problems in hotels & quickly resolve customer escalations or incidents using our in-house digital systems.
- Create & issue the monthly rosters alongside our UK based planning team in line with our SLA levels and budget.
- Host in-person & virtual weekly meetings, deliver training to new members of your team & hold individual monthly 1-1 performance meetings with your team members.
- Support the Destination Manager & Local Agent with future planning and analyse customer results & feedback daily.
You will already hold full right to work documents for the country where this role is based and be living in the destination or willing and able to source your own accommodation.
Due to the level of travel required in the role, you will already be a driver with access to your own motorised vehicle / car which you are able to use for work purposes. Business Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Our Resort Team Leaders have a flexible approach to the operation. Working hours will vary each month and will include early starts, late finishes, split shifts & working weekends. As part of our management team, being on call to support with any emergencies in resort or at the airport is part of the role.
Our Resort Team Leaders always display a genuine passion for the customers experience in resort and always ensure their team of Resort Customer Helpers deliver outstanding customer service. In this position, you will be confident with managing performance, supporting your team by being present in resort, have a positive & friendly attitude, be flexible, well organised, and confident in IT to use in-house digital systems daily on a laptop.
Apply today to join the UK's number One Tour Operator! Once you have submitted your application, we will then invite you to complete the recruitment process which includes a short video interview, call with a member of our Recruitment Team and interview with our Jet2holidays Overseas Operations Management team.
We look forward to your application & you starting your career with Jet2holidays!s