Resort Customer Helper (Rep) (m/f)
Resort Customer Helper (Rep) - Dubrovnik
What you will be doing...
At Jet2.com and Jet2holidays we are all Customer Helpers responsible for creating memories and ensuring our customers “Have a Lovely Holiday!”
We have fantastic opportunities to join our Jet2holidays Team as a Resort Customer Helper (Overseas/Holiday Representative) for Summer 2023 on a full or part-time basis.
Our Resort Customer Helpers are present during our customers holidays to Take Responsibility of any queries or problems they may face through delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
What will you do in the role?
Reporting to the Resort Team Leader, you will Work as One Team with internal & external stakeholders to deliver VIP industry leading Customer Service to our all-important customers. You will be provided with fantastic training to ensure you:
- Create Memories for our customers by recommending local experiences and attractions to match their needs
- Take ownership of any customer queries or problems quickly and effectively, logging these using our in-house digital systems
- Maximise the branding opportunities within our hotels and in resort
- Are the face of Jet2holidays during scheduled hotel and airport visits
What are the key skills / experience you’ll already have?
- A genuine passion for your destination and delivery of outstanding customer service at all times
- The confidence to handle a variety of customer facing situations and make considered decisions in tight timeframes
- A naturally positive and friendly personality, as well as the determination and resilience when working with customers
- The flexibility to quickly adapt to changing situations
- An organised approach to work and confidence in using multiple digital systems
What can we offer you?
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including:
- Fully paid training, uniform & IT equipment
- Local employment contract
- Competitive salary, with annual pay review
- Monthly 1-1 meetings with the Resort Team Leader
- Coaching, development & career progression across Jet2.com & Jet2holidays
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
Our Resort Customer Helpers working hours are rostered in line with our customer needs. As such, you will have a flexible approach to work with scheduled hotel and airport visits including early starts, late finishes, split shifts & weekend working.
As we employ on local employment contracts, ideally you will already hold full right to work documents for the country where the role is based and be living in the destination or willing and able to source your own accommodation and required documents.
Due to the level of travel required in the role, you will already be a driver with access to your own vehicle which you are able to use for work purposes. Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
We offer an excellent remuneration package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
Once we have received & reviewed your application, we will then invite you to complete the Summer 2023 overseas recruitment process. This includes a short IT assessment, video interview and then an invitation for you to come meet us at an assessment day!
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!
Careers With Us: Holidays Operations
Careers Dept: Overseas roles in Destination
Careers Team: In Resort
Business Area: Jet2holidays