Reservations Agent (m/f)
- You are the first contact person for our potential guests and partners.
- You create, change and cancel reservations for individual hotel guests as well as for our villa product (via email, telephone and online extranets) and send corresponding offers and confirmations.
- Ensure to adhere to all quality standards all the time.
- Execute up- and cross selling techniques to increase reservation sales and total revenue.
- You manage, maintain and distribute all correspondence with guests.
- You have an eye for detail and check reservations to make the guest’s journey as memorable as possible.
- Completed education / high school, ideally with hospitality focus.
- You are a dedicated service professional and know how to put a smile on people’s faces.
- You work conscientiously, reliably and independently.
- Working on public holidays and weekends is no challenge for you during the season.
- You speak fluent English and Slovenian both verbal and written, additional languages Croatian and German are a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Ideally you have been working already in a 5* luxury hotel and with Opera PMS.
- Full-time employment
- Starting salary by agreement (depending on experience)
- Attractive monthly bonuses
- Incentive bonuses when achieving upselling targets
- Company-provided meals
- Two days off during the working week
- Provided accommodation or paid travel expenses for employees who have a residence / stay outside the workplace
- The possibility of employment during the winter season in Kempinski Hotels around the world
Apply now via the 'Brza prijava' link or via email: [email protected]