Ovaj oglas je istekao 01.09.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Research and development manager (m/f)
For our client, PARADOX MUSEUM, the most innovative and fastest growing company in the edutainment industry, we are looking for a young and driven R&D Manager to join their team in Zagreb!
We are looking for a professional whose expertise, background, commitment, and engagement will support Paradox museums’ ambitious expansion plan and share the company’s values and vision.
- Set goals for the R&D department and develop strategies to ensure they are met
- Monitoring and evaluating progress of research projects to ensure they are meeting deadlines and milestones
- Compiling data about research topics that are popular among consumers, which can then be used to create new products or services that meet consumers' needs
- Coordinating activities of scientists, engineers, and other researchers involved in projects, inside and outside the company (3rd parties)
- Establishing relationships with universities, research labs, and other organizations that conduct research in areas related to the organization's interests
- In coordination with Finance, developing budgets for research projects based on cost estimates and potential returns
- Reviewing and evaluating proposals from researchers to determine their suitability for funding
- In coordination with HR, recruiting research and engineering staff and overseeing their work throughout the duration of a project
- Conducting research on emerging trends in the industry to identify new opportunities for growth
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the development process of a new product or service
- Managing performance of R&D team members
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field, such as biology, chemistry or engineering (mechanical, product design, electrical or similar)
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience in business management or product development, some of which in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of the processes and procedures involved in product development, as well as the technical aspects of the products themselves
- Attention to detail
- Passion and Structure
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Availability to travel (very) often
- Strategic thinking
- Creativity and innovative thinking
Nice to have:
- Additional foreign languages.