Regional Commercial Trainer (m/f)
LPP is the undisputed leader of the clothing industry in Poland our brands:
RESERVED, CROPP, HOUSE, MOHITO and SISNAY reach millions of customers all over the world.
Our team is composed of 25 000 exceptional, energetic and dedicated people.
We are driven by passion. That's why we are constantly seeking new challenges
and striving to be the best clothing company in the world.
We are looking for candidates for the position of:
Regional Commercial Trainer - Sinsay
Croatia, Slovenia and Hungary
- Training the staff in the stores (organizing and supervising) adjusted to the individual needs of given store from visual merchandising side
- Using effective trainings methods and control result of each training
- Control and analysis of sales results in assigned stores, drawing conclusion and maximizing of sales numbers, factors and parameters
- Taking care of the high level of knowledge about assortment and current fashion trends
- Building a stable, competent team of promising employees/potential successors and development of their skills and knowledge of visual merchandising
- Providing support for RSM regarding control and evaluation of stores
- Proven track record in previous employment
- Mobility and readiness to travel on company business trips
- Communicative English (minimum level B1)
- Driving license
- Experience in people management and supervision
- Proactive approach and experience in dealing with challenging situations
- Ability to work in team and independently
- Tracking the Visual Merchandising and Fashion Trends
- Stable position within a well-established company in textile industry
- Extensive new starter training system – training taking place in the assigned region and HQ
- Career growth opportunities – internal and external training programmes
- Opportunity to participate in international projects
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonuses, leaning on business results
- Dynamic working environment
- Company car, laptop and phone
Please send your application to: email@example.com.
CV should be in English.
I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).