Ovaj oglas je istekao 03.05.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Recruitment Consultant (m/f)
Recruitment Consultant (m/f) – Zagreb, Croatia
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd, Ireland. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, IT, Finance & HR. We have a strong company culture and value teamwork, commitment, energy, passion, honesty and innovation.
For our Croatian office we are looking for a passionate Recruitment Consultant (m/f). As a recruitment consultant, you will be the vital link between clients and candidates.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media (print and online).
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using LinkedIn Recruiter to find the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job.
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of interviews.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Report to the Country Manager.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in recruitment.
- Full professional proficiency in English, knowledge of additional language will be advantageous.
- Experience in LinkedIn Recruiter is desirable.
- Degree qualified.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A goal-orientated approach to work.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Ambition and the determination to succeed.
- Confidence and self-motivation.
- Team-working skills.
- Permanent role with 6 months’ probation period
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience
- Work in a dynamic and international environment
- Possibility of promotion in accordance with own commitment and ambition.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: [email protected] or contact us for more information on +385 91 1130 055.
Your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX