Ovaj oglas je istekao 23.02.2024. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Trenutno aktivne oglase pogledajte na www.posao.hr.
Receptionist - Rent a Car (m/w/d)
OK Mobility brings people closer to what they want by betting on a 360 mobility. Our OKTeam achieves extraordinary things thanks to the effort, enthusiasm, passion and constancy that characterize us. Working at OK is an adventure! Do you want to be part of it?
Receptionist Rent a Car (m/w/d)
OK Mobility Dubrovnik
What identifies #OKMobility?
- Our OKTeam! You can learn more at our instagram page @lifeatok
- We are providers of freedom and have a large fleet of mobility so that all people can get to what they want most.
- We are authentic and contribute to the improvement of society through our Corporate Social Responsibility actions. We are inclusive and different.
- Being a company that goes beyond sustainability standards with a largely hybrid and electric fleet.
- Our growth and development, today we have more than 60 offices in 16 countries, and this is only the beginning.
What will you do and how will you do it?
- Welcome and personalized customer support, in OK we love your smile! :)
- Advise and guide customers regarding the range of products, with the highest quality of service, transmitting your knowledge
- Efficiently manage rental contracts ensuring a smooth and simple process
- Drive additional sales by introducing options and enhancements that enrich the customer experience
- It carries out receptions and checks the returned vehicles, guaranteeing total customer satisfaction
What do we value in joining the #OKTeam?
- Your attitude! Proactivity and desire to add, together we are a great Team!
- Ability to provide excellent internal and external customer service.
- Get involved! Technically and functionally know the product.
- People oriented to the achievement of objectives and commercial challenges.
- Orientation to result.
- Good communication and negotiation skills, as well as digital skills to use our tools .
- Person with business skills, organized, flexible, with initiative and decisive, capable of teamwork.
- That you be able to communicate without difficulty in English
- Driving license (B) and own vehicle
What do we offer?
- Fixed salary, together with a very attractive variable remuneration scheme. We recognize your dedication and reward you based on your achievements.
- Extra payment for Sundays and public Holidays
- You will be part of a team that helps facilitate the mobility of people and turn their trips into an unforgettable experience.
- We value a good work environment and teamwork. We offer you a collaborative environment where you can grow and develop together with committed and motivated people .
- If you like adventure and mobility, we offer you the possibility of geographical mobility at national and international level. You can explore new places and expand your professional horizons.
- At OKTeam we believe in internal growth. We offer you the opportunity to advance in your career through internal vacancies and continue learning and acquiring new knowledge.
- We value your personal and professional development. That's why you will have access to the GoodHabitz platform, where you can continuously increase your knowledge and access a wide variety of courses and resources.
- Being part of OKTeam has its benefits. You will get exclusive discounts for being part of our company. You'll also enjoy car rental discounts for you and your loved ones through our Friends & Family program.
- We love to celebrate and recognize your achievements. We organize special events and celebrate important days together, creating a festive and fun atmosphere.
- Join our team and enjoy all these benefits while growing personally and professionally in the exciting world of mobility!
Please apply via application link below.