Ovaj oglas je istekao 13.02.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Receiving - Inspection Clerk (m/f)
Hiring Agency: Embassy Zagreb
Position Title: Receiving-Inspection Clerk - Open to all interested Applicants
Open Period: 01/31/2023 - 02/13/2023 Format MM/DD/YYYY
Vacancy Time Zone: GMT+1
Series/Grade: LE - 0805 5
Salary: EUR €21,967
Work Schedule: Full-time
Promotion Potential: LE-5
Duty Location(s): 1 in Zagreb, HR
Telework Eligible: No
For More Info: HR Section, [email protected]
• Open to the public
Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency:
• All Interested Applicants / All Sources
Security Clearance Required: Low Risk/Non-Sensitive
Appointment Type: Permanent
Appointment Type Details:
• Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (4 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
Supervisory Position: No
Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No
Travel Required: Occasional Travel As needed.
The incumbent serves as the Receiving and Inspection Clerk at the Embassy. The employee must be able to use tools and equipment such as a hand truck, dolly or forklift, and possess a valid class B driving license. Must have forklift operating license or be able to obtain license within six months. Serves as back-up for the Supply Supervisor.
* Note: This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by incumbent. Incumbent will be required to perform other duties as assigned by the agency.
EXPERIENCE: One year of previous clerical and record keeping experience, including six months warehouse experience, is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of property management and inventory controls. Must have excellent use of MS Office.
Mandatory: Completion of Secondary School is required.
LANGUAGE: Croatian: Good Working Knowledge - English: Good Working Knowledge (This will be tested)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Strong managerial and planning skills required to efficiently and effectively manage the property and supply. Must have forklift operating license or be able to obtain license within six months and valid current class B driving license.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Zagreb, Croatia may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
Locally Employed Staff benefits:
- Bonus (13th month salary)
- Annual Performance based increase
- Premium compensation for Overtime Work, Work on Holidays etc.
- 100% paid Sick leave (Up to 42 days)
- Time-off for both Croatian and U.S. Holidays (approx. 20 days off per year)
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
For the current COVID-19 Requirements please visit the following link.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
1. AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
2. AEFM / USEFM
3. FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), Letter from Veterans’ Affairs which indicates the present existence of a service-connected disability dated within the past six months, equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
How to Apply:
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance level.
Please ensure that you complete all of the language levels required, including the Primary language Croatian and attach the required documents.
To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
To qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested degree and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. Failure to provide requested information, or the information is insufficient to verify eligibility, may result in disqualification for this position.
• Residency and/or Work Permit /or Croatian ID Card
• Secondary School Diploma
• Driver’s License: Class B
• Forklift License
Eligible Family Member Applicants:
• Copy of Sponsor's Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
• Passport copy
• DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
• SF-50 (if applicable)
Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
For further information - the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office.
Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Zagreb, Croatia.