Ovaj oglas je istekao 30.06.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
R&D Engineer (m/f) - Computer Vision
We are currently looking for a R&D Engineer with proven experience in the IT industry to join us.
Based on a sharply growing demand, we are expanding our team with multiple R&D Engineers at various degrees of experience, from fresh graduates to experienced R&D Engineers and/or PhDs. Engineers with team leading skills are also welcome as candidates.
Successful candidates will work on an exciting long-term R&D project in the field of computer vision and machine learning for automotive industry, contributing to general efforts in the direction of increasingly autonomous vehicles.
As part of the team, you will constantly seek to expand your knowledge through constructive thinking, discussion and latest scientific publications and conferences, and creatively apply this knowledge to real-world problems faced by the project.
You will be working within a mixed Croatian and Swedish team of top-level engineers like yourself. Work may involve occasional short travel to Sweden.
- Software engineering skills (C in particular)
- Capacity to understand complex algorithms
- Excellent English communication skills
- Passion to stay at the forefront of Computer Vision and Machine Learning technology
- Working experience in Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning Matlab; Python
- Experience in developing algorithms for ADAS (“Advanced Driver Assistance System”)
- Experience with Scrum; Git; Gerrit; software testing methodologies
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Well-organized, pleasant working environment with a young and enthusiastic team
- Professional development through mentorship, educations, company library with a selection of relevant books and magazines, and leading conferences and seminars in the field
- Great benefits and perks including yearly health checkups, gifts for newborn children, fresh fruit and hot beverages, team buildings, and more