Ovaj oglas je istekao 15.12.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Quality Manager (Part-147) (m/f)
Dviation Europe is an aviation training organization that provides technical training solutions to customers at our facilities in Zagreb, or on-site at our customer premises. We’re a departure for the norm. We’re obsessed with empowering people to rapidly gain skills and qualifications to keep aircraft crews and passengers safe worldwide.
We do this by making learning engaging while ensuring we adhere to, and exceed, regulatory standards. Our continuous curriculum deployment approach to our courses ensures we remain agile and capable of teaching people the skills needed to pass their regulatory exams.
We believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves, and value how we work with each other as much as what we achieve together. Dviation Europe is part of Dviation Group, which is thriving and expanding faster than ever! We have over 100 employees and offices in over 10 countries! Are you ready to join us?
As Quality Manager (Part-147), you will be responsible and accountable to ensure and monitor compliance with CCAA / EASA Part-147 requirements. This includes the supervision and enforcement of the quality system.
• Carrying out audits as per the quality audit program in which compliance with all training procedures is reviewed at regular intervals.
• Report any observed non-compliance(s) or poor standards and propose corrective actions
• Approve all corrective actions necessary for eliminating non-compliance and ensuring that these corrective actions are initiated and completed in a timely manner.
• Organizing the Annual Accountable Manager Meting.
• Ensuring that the Maintenance Training Organization Exposition and associated manuals are revised when necessary.
• Acting as the immediate point of contact for all authority related communication.
• Assessing and approving instructors, examiners and practical assessors incl. issuing their terms of reference documents.
• Build processes that are highly usable, scalable, and maintainable.
• Engage with other Dviation offices.
• A diverse, fun and energetic team environment amongst highly skilled professionals
• A truly international work environment with daily interactions with people from different countries and cultures.
• Challenges and responsibilities in a diverse portfolio of tasks.
• Opportunity to enhance your career in a fast-paced, industry-leading company.
• Attractive compensation and benefits package.
• Bachelor’s degree from a Technical University
• Quality Management System and Audit Training
• Knowledge and understanding of the relevant EU regulation and its Implementing Rules (Part-66 & Part-147) and national regulation requirements
• Five years working experience, of which two years’ experience in an environment related to either aircraft maintenance, Part-147 training, technical academic institution, national aviation authority.
• Fluency in English is required. Fluency in an additional European language is highly acknowledged.
• Previous experience in a similarly regulated environment / aviation industry / training sector
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders such as senior management, trainers, students/customers, and authorities
• Strong organizational skills, team-orientated philosophy, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize, handle multiple assignments, and execute in a fast-paced environment
• High levels of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality
How to Apply
Please send your CV, cover letter and any other supporting documentation via application link below by noon CET 15th of December, 2020.