Ovaj oglas je istekao 19.06.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
QA Test Developer (m/f)
QA Test Developer (m/f) – Remote
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd Ireland. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Healthcare, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by a market leading multinational medical technology company to recruit a QA Test Developer on a day rate basis.
- Work closely as a SDET, on releases of Products.
- Design, implement, modify and execute test plans and tests for containers and Kubernetes deployments to improve software quality processes and methodologies.
- Be actively involved in team-wide discussions about testing best practices.
- Identify issues, resolve bugs and write high-quality engineering documentation.
- Review Code & Identify gaps while implementing and developing tests in BDD.
- Do Code Review & Gap Analysis.
- Work on reduce regression and quicker releases.
- Generate test data for defined test cases, recognize test environment preparation needs, and execute existing test plans and report results.
- Work closely with Product Managers/ Development Managers / Developers/ QA & Scrum Masters to test product & and manage the test execution to achieve high quality.
- Help team with Technical Training and enhance skills.
- Participate in all Agile Rituals like Sprint Planning/Grooming/Estimates/Demo.
- Provide timely feedback, reports to leadership teams on Quality of the product.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer or QA developer in test
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language and code versioning tools.
- Exposure to container and Kubernetes technology, container-focused Linux distributions, and virtualization in the cloud.
- Design and develop tests using industry standards tools.
- Hands on experience of writing BDD.
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with web testing technologies (i.e. Pupeteer, Cypress, Selenium, etc)
- Familiarity with Azure/AWS
- Experience of software delivery into a regulated environment
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- 6 months contract with the possibility of extension
- Remote work with a little travel to Cork on occasion
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience
- The payments are issued on weekly basis
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX