Ovaj oglas je istekao 10.04.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
QA/QC Manager (m/f)
QA/QC Manager (m/f) – Zagreb, Croatia
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd Ireland. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. Established in 2005, the company now has a network of 14 offices in 11 European countries. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, IT, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by an internationally renowned engineering contractor to recruit an experienced QA/QC Manager to be based on a large scale pharmaceutical project near Zagreb, Croatia.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and system inspection and test plans in line with company procedures and the Client’s specifications.
- To interpret and communicate the contract Quality requirements to the project staff and company business functions supporting the project. Provide guidance on the implementation requirements.
- To coordinate with the client on all quality related issues to ensure a consistent approach to client relationships and to investigate customer queries and complaints.
- To review, audit and monitor the implementation of the Project Quality plan and procedures and Liaise with the Auditing team.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation, and maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule on a system by system basis.
- To manage the client’s attendance at the agreed inspection and/or witness points in accordance with the project contract and handover programme.
- To coordinate the resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality at the Project Management Team and project supervisor levels.
- To coordinate the handover of all Quality Records to the Client on a system by system basis.
- To promote good quality through team training sessions and benchmark activities.
- Implement a structured approach towards systems handover / project completion
- Effect good communication with package owners and the quality team
- Manage performance: monitor, give feedback, confront issues.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Quality role
- Proven track record in the electrical services industry
- Third level degree or relevant qualification Experience in Data Centres / Industrial / Oil & Gas Projects
- An mechanical background or experience in the pharmaceutical and ICT industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and management skills to effect clear communication with project staff including technicians, supervisors and management to deliver concise reports on installation and test progress and ultimate system completion and handover in a timely manner.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- Excellent English language knowledge
- Excellent organisation skills
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Full time permanent contract with a well-established company
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: [email protected] or contact me for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX