QA/QC Engineer (m/f)
QA/QC Engineer (m/f) – Frankfurt, Germany
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd Ireland. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Healthcare, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by Irish leading engineering company to recruit a QA/QC Engineer for a large-scale data centre project, based in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Planning and conducting quality audits and inspection to verify the implementation of quality control
- Ensuring that the company’s quality policies are understood, implemented, and maintained on-site
- Generate project specific quality plans as per requirements
- Ensure that all subcontractors’ quality systems and plans are effective, acceptable and in accordance with our company policies
- Liaise with the client’s quality assurance and control representative to ensure all potential quality issues are fully resolved
- Ensure necessary guidance and input are provided to on site staff for improvement to attain project feasibility
- Perform walk downs and focus on carrying out quality inspection on equipment, installs on site and ensure that everything is complete as per quality requirements and manufacturers specifications.
- Interact with contractors carrying out physical installs.
- Mitigating and trying to foresee any quality problems before they arise
- Minimum of 3+ Years’ experience in a similar role within a construction environment with experience in Commercial, Industrial, pharma, data centre type projects (Electrical bias preferred)
- BS in Construction Management or Engineering
- Experience utilizing Autodesk BIM360 Field software
- Experienced in personnel management, staffing and scheduling
- Process driven and focuses on Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German beneficial
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Full time permanent contract
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX