Ovaj oglas je istekao 13.10.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Python Performance Engineer (m/f)
888spectate are looking for an experienced Python Software Developer to join our performance team. The ideal candidate will have excellent programming skills with a focus on quality, performance, extensibility and maintainability of code.
WHO ARE WE?
888spectate is part of the 888 Group, a global leader in the online gaming industry for over 20 years. 888 is listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2005. 888 offer an innovative and world-class experience in online games including casino, poker, sports betting and bingo. In Dublin we are developing the next generation of 888’s sports betting platform.
Through innovation we aspire to give our customers the most compelling and entertaining gaming experience possible. We are bringing the very best in e-Commerce practices to the sportsbook sector.
WHAT WE WANT
We are looking for a dynamic, skillful and enthusiastic person to join our Performance team. Someone who takes ownership for their work, is committed to building high quality and extensible code and who has working experience working within an agile software development team is the ideal.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
- To design and develop code with performance optimization, extensibility and maintainability in mind.
- Own and drive development tasks that you are involved in, participating and supporting your agile development team. Provide support to the business for critical issues.
- Functionally and Unit test all developed code to a very high standard to enable QA to test efficiently.
- Demonstrable experience with Python, MySQL & Linux
- 5+ years professional development experience
- 3+ years experience developing with Python
- Knowledge of performance best practices and experience identifying & improving performance related bottlenecks
- Demonstrable experience with performance monitoring tools
- Experience in version control systems, ideally Git
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced development schedule
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience/understanding of working in an Agile environment
- Experience with asynchronous networking library such as Twisted or Tornado
- Redis or other modern non-relational data storage systems
- Testing. Especially unit testing, test-driven development and behaviour-driven development
- Modern Python web frameworks. e.g. Flask, Django and Python ORM e.g. storm, sqlalchemy
You can read the Job Applicant privacy notice here.
Find out more about us here.