Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.06.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Public Affairs and Market Access Head SECE MCO (m/f)
Public Affairs and Market Access Head SECE MCO (m/f)
Location: Zagreb / Belgrade / Sofia
About the Opportunity
Reporting directly to General Manager Primary Care for SECE as a Public Affairs and Market Access Head SECE MCO, you will lead the MA and PA team activities to achieve optimal pricing and reimbursement conditions for entire Sanofi portfolio, defining an adequate MA/PA strategy including stakeholder mapping and engagement plan to ensure Sanofi meets its strategic business goals. You will act as a point of contact for Europe MA/PA Community and product-specific Global teams where relevant.
About Sanofi Business Unit
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
- Lead SECE MCO MA & PA team and represents the function in the MCO Council, the key MCO governance body;
- Be an inspirational people manager for all direct reports within the MA/PA Team, foster collaboration and lead development of individual skills and capabilities;
- Build and maintain highly motivated and engaged team, ensuring challenging assignments and hold individuals accountable for their performance and promote culture of high performance;
- Ensures the effective management / development of direct reports / key talents within own team:
- Sets annual / longer term targets for direct reports and key people within own team, and evaluates their personal performance against goals;
- In collaboration with HR, ensures team members have the required skills and capabilities to perform their role by providing support, coaching, development and mentoring;
- Recognize talents and Identify successful candidates for succession plans;
- Recruits team members within own team as required, in line with the company guidelines.
- Works with the Global/Regional External Affairs team to understand and implement the regional External Affairs strategy, aligned with GBUs commercial ambition;
- Understand the evolution of the SECE countries market access and political landscape and address implications for the business as well as opportunities through robust EA plans;
- Lead the adaptation of market pricing and access strategies to optimise patient access for new & existing products which considers all relevant payer insights and & global strategies, tools & best practices;
- In collaboration with GBUs, develop MA&PA priorities for each country of SECE MCO, proposes trade-offs (when necessary) and cross-portfolio strategy, and coordinates cross-functional execution of access priorities;
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams, Medical, Compliance, Legal, Communications and other local colleagues, providing technical expertise and strategic guidance, acting as the point of contact for all external affairs related issues;
- Coordinate development of health economic strategies in line with commercial strategies plans for identified projects in close cooperation GBUs;
- Guide the team to develop network of external payer stakeholders & influencers, including national reimbursement authorities, health economists, KOLs & policy makers and have a personal interaction plan with selected key stakeholders across SECE MCO countries;
- Keeps abreast of regulatory, policy and macro-economic developments, assesses their effect on the healthcare system through the conduct of relevant analyses and translates these developments for Sanofi and advises the MCO Council about the potential impact;
- Ensures compliance of his/her team with the code of ethics, company procedures and guidelines and takes any corrective action in order to manage and minimize any potential risk;
- Work with trade associations and ensure Sanofi position is well articulated in these associations across the countries of SECE MCO.
- University degree in biomedical sciences or other relevant science;
- More than 10 years experience in pharma sector;
- Strong business acumen, strategic business experience and thinking capability;
- Leadership, including people management experience, and good organisational and planning ability;
- Clear overview of health policy and market access issues;
- Knowledge of the healthcare landscape in SECE markets, including an understanding of the interplay between influencers of Sanofi business;
- Strong understanding of payer requirements and their priorities (including health economics as growing trend);
- English skills advanced;
- MS office package;
- Driving license: B category;
- Excellent project management skills, ability to work independently and high personal drive;
- Strong analytical, communications and strategic thinking skills;
- Strong communication, negotiating and influencing skills;
- Strong in networking abilities with an established relevant network in place;
- Results & solution driven with innovative & creative mindset;
- People development skills;
- Planning & prioritizing;
- Cross-functional collaboration;
- Customer focus;
- Fully embracing Sanofi’s Core Values;
- Ability to operate with discretion and confidentiality;
- Willingness/ability to travel internationally.
What Sanofi can offer you
- We offer outstanding and multicultural work environment, recognized as great place to work;
- We empower people to execute tasks, even beyond their immediate responsibilities;
- We have built unique culture of best practice sharing and transparency.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.