Project Manager IT (a)
For our internal IT, we are looking for someone who knows how to drive and manage projects. Are you driven by the idea of tackling something yourself and making a difference? We offer you this opportunity as
Sesvete 80-100 %
- Moderation of the project requirements survey
- Analyze and concretize project ideas and prepare project proposals in cooperation with the business departments
- Establish project organizations and lead project teams
- Developing project results in the different phases of the projects
- Plan and control projects with regard to delivery objects, deadlines, costs, quality, etc.
- Ensure communication with Head of IT and stakeholders
- Responsible for complete documentation
- Support the Head of IT in various other tasks (security, ISO certification, etc.) as well as contribution in internal customer support
- You have a successfully completed university degree in computer sciences
- You have an additional training in multi-project management
- You have several years of experience in multi-project management
- You are characterized by an analytical and conceptual way of thinking as well as the ability to transfer business processes into information technology processes
- You have experience in consulting and in dealing with a variety of different customer requirements
- You are independent, like to coordinate and have strong communication and assertiveness skills
- You are familiar with Navision and ideally have knowledge of SharePoint Online
- You are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
A very independent job in a modern and environmentally conscious company with a motivating as well as collegial work culture. We are characterized by flat hierarchies as well as short decision-making processes, which enable us to achieve our goals quickly and efficiently. We also offer attractive employment conditions and are a well-positioned company in a market environment with future potential.
We are looking forward to your application!