Ovaj oglas je istekao 11.07.2018. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Project Assistant (m/f)
Project Assistant (m/f), Zagreb - 146825
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 47 countries and approximately 20,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health.
The basic purpose of the Project Assistant is to provide administrative support to the Site Intelligence and Activation team on designated project teams. Will coordinate non-clinical responsibilities of project administration as applicable to the client contract under the direction of the assigned SIA Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Reviews regulatory documents for proper content
• Performs PPD investigator file reviews and logging of outstanding issues in project related tracking tools
• Liaises with monitor and investigative sites to resolve outstanding regulatory issues identified
• Disseminates study related information, including project tracking updates to Clients, clinical study teams and other PPD departments
Education and Experience:
• University Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
• Ability to effectively analyze project specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
• Flexibility to reprioritize workload to meet changing project timelines
• Fluency in English and in the country's native language
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your CV in English. Suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
PPD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Organization - Clinical Management
Primary Location - Europe, Middle East & Africa-Croatia-Grad Zagreb-Zagreb