Project and Plant Engineer MEP (f/m/d)
AVL List GmbH offers a job in Austria (AT) as
Project and Plant Engineer MEP f/m/d
Location: Graz, Austria
The automotive industry is undergoing change, particularly with regard to drive technology. Battery electric and hydrogen are the areas with the strongest focus. In the area of AVL-Tech Center Solutions, we realize test bench systems up to turnkey test centers for our customers in order to enable this transformation. These consist of complex test systems, technical building equipment (TGA) including buildings.
We are looking for reinforcement in our dynamic team! Work with us on intelligent, sustainable and future-oriented solutions for test centers (Tech Center). We support our customers in the development and testing of technologically advanced complete systems (especially battery electric and hydrogen), components and in all sub-areas of mobility.
- Preparation of technical concepts and active technical coordination for the overall solution in the combination of building and plant construction
- Planning on concept and basis level as well as preparation of functional tenders
- Direct communication with our customers, partner companies and suppliers
- Active participation in sales projects together with the proposal team to develop the optimal concepts and solution based on our customer's requirements
- Integration of complex systems, coordination of interfaces and assurance of the overall function
- Technical conception and coordination of project participants
- Partially active supervision of technical construction or construction support (willingness to travel)
- Completed technical education (Secondary Technical College / University of Applied Sciences / University of Technology) with focus on energy and environmental technology / HVAC / building services engineering
- Several years of professional experience in planning and design of technically complex projects and integration of technically complex solutions with focus on TGA (HVAC)
- Basic knowledge of structural engineering, plant engineering, pipeline construction, electrical engineering, measurement and control technology, extinguishing systems, fire alarm systems and gas warning systems
- Consideration of relevant standards and laws
- Ideally basic knowledge of HOAI, CAD e.g. REVIT, ACAD; BIM coordination
- Talent for communication, organization and coordination
- Good written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €55,640.00. The Employee will be classified according to the Collective Agreement for Employees of Industry (Collective Bargaining Agreement of the Automotive Industry). We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
Interested? If so, please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL!
At AVL, we foster and celebrate diversity: We recognize that diverse ways of thinking are required to achieve our vision of a greener, safer, and better world of mobility. Different backgrounds, attitudes, interests, and experiences make us successful. As Equal Opportunity Employer we consider all qualified applicants without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability status.