Production Manager - Optics (m/w/x)
Join us as Production Manager - Optics (m/w/x)
and work with us on changing the future!
What awaits you at Mynaric
• Ressponsible for managing the complete production process within a predefined area and always ensuring on time delivery as well as high quality performance.
• Lead floor activities including daily schedules, work assignments and workflows.
• Drive activities for metrics reviews and performance improvement as part of a continuous improvement mindset.
• You are responsible for driving the team direction towards achieving goals while also managing headcounts, training and future development.
• You take ownership for the health and safety of your employees by implementing adequate measures.
• Accountable for 5S, Six Sigma and driving to maintain a professional, clean work environment.
Have you always wanted to send your work to the sky or even space? Then you are exactly the right fit for us! Lift up and work with inspiring colleagues from all over the world as you embark on an incredible journey with Mynaric to work on unique and challenging projects and make a real contribution to the future of connectivity.
We offer you permanent employment, varied areas of responsibility, and attractive employee benefits. Mynaric is absolutely committed to being an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
So if this sounds like the kind of place where you would like to work then apply today and be part of the company that is changing the world!
• 5 + years of work experience in the industrial manufacturing sector, preferably in the serial/mass production area.
• Strong critical thinking, ability to question the status quo, while following documentation and maintaining prescribed quality standards.
• Proven ability to plan and manage operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity while also implementing lean practices.
• Previous experience in optics production such as Diamond Turning, Vacuum Coating, CNC Milling, Polishing and dimensional Metrology.
• Able to create, encourage and motivate a positive and team-orientated work environment by specific leadership methods.
• You are interested in helping to shape a growing company in the cutting-edge sector of laser communication and by improving efficiencies for precision optics manufacturing.
• You have good communication skills which help you to effectively apply your leadership skills
Additionally, an excellent German and English language knowledge is a must.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office, ERP/MRP/MES systems, executing custom developed
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English. German language
knowledge is a plus.