Ovaj oglas je istekao 30.09.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Process Automation Engineer (m/f)
- You are responsible for the realisation of automation projects in the area of process control technology.
- This includes the technical selection of components and coordination with suppliers, as well as the programming and qualification of automation, visualisation and process control systems.
- You create and document project specifications in close cooperation with the customer.
- In doing so, you are the interface to the process engineering and mechanical engineering departments.
- Your field of activity is rounded off by the commissioning of the systems in-house and at the customer's site.
We offer you a corporate culture that is characterised by the diversity of our employees and mutual appreciation - between employees and at all levels of the company. In addition to varied regulars' tables with the local Brunel teams, this also includes regular feedback discussions about your challenges and prospects with your account manager. With individual further education and training, you will be optimally promoted and prepared for future projects. An unlimited employment contract and a flexitime model are a matter of course with us.
Working at Brunel means: attractive work tasks, exceptional career prospects, the security of an expanding engineering service provider and the whole diversity of engineering and IT. In the DACH-CZ region alone, we have more than 40 locations and development centers with an accredited testing laboratory, and more than 120 locations worldwide with more than 12,000 employees in 40 countries. More than 45 years of international success and over 10 years in Austria. Standing still means taking a step backwards - with Brunel you can make a difference!
Place of work:
- DACH Region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
- Willingness to travel.
Type of job: contract based/fixed.
- German an advantage
- Knowledge in at least one: Siemens PCS7, Emerson Delta V, Rockwell Automation Plant PAX, Honeywell
- Professional experience in plant engineering, preferably in process control engineering
Please email your application to Ms. Jaqueline Jenic [email protected] or via application link below.