As of 01/01/2021, the pediatric association consists of 3 pediatricians and wishes to expand with an enthusiastic and driven colleague. As a pediatrician, you are responsible for the follow-up of 16 recognized beds, a maternity ward with approximately 500 deliveries per year, a non-intensive neonatology and an emergency service with ambulance (MUG) function that also takes care of children. There is smooth cooperation with the colleagues of pediatricians (sub-specialists) and other disciplines of the 2nd campus.
• You are recognized as a specialist in pediatrics in Belgium or will soon be recognized.
• Sub-specialization is not required, but certainly welcome.
• You have sufficient social skills in dealing with patients and colleagues.
• You are passionate and contribute to the further growth of the service in a spirit of cooperation.
• You are willing to receive further training.
Reasons for choosing this job
• We offer a challenging full-time job in a hospital in full expansion.
• It concerns a position with an independent status.
• The neurology department offers a wide range of neurological pathology.
• There is an attractive waiting arrangement.
Apply via Care Force and:
• Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
• Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
• Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
• Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.