Overseas representative (m/f)
Managing a range of villas we are looking for experienced individuals with a proven track record in either the travel industry or with excellent customer services skills.
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Complete villa quality and health & safety checks
• Ensure villas are cleaned and maintained to a high standard
• Work closely with villa management companies, agents and suppliers
• Assist customers during all emergency situations
• Record and resolve all issues raised through various channels
• A flexible approach to working hours is required.
• Strong attention to detail
• Due to the demanding nature of the role, flexibility and the ability to react quickly are essential
• Flexible approach to working hours is required
• Organised, with the ability to prioritise workload and deliver to agreed deadlines
• Creative problem solver
• Knowledge of your chosen destination
• Capable of working as part of a team or alone
• Commercial awareness
• English and fluency in destination language is essential
• Computer literate – including the use of apps and social media
• You must own your own vehicle and have a full, clean driving license
Please note: we do not provide overseas accommodation.