Ovaj oglas je istekao 19.03.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Operational / F&B Manager (m/f) - permanent contract
Operational / F&B Manager (permanent contract) for a fine restaurant in Tyrol with starting date June 2023.
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting a motivated Operational / F&B Manager (permanent contract), for a fine restaurant in Tyrol, with starting date June 2023.
Operational / F&B Manager - permanent contract (m/f)
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Hospitality, Culinary or in Food Service/ Restaurant Management or related field
- At least 3 years of working experience as F&B Manager /Operational manager or 5 years as Restaurant Manager, in high-quality restaurants or in fine F&B outlets in a hotel 4*-5*
- Fluent in English with a good command of German language are mandatory
- Working knowledge of MS Office, restaurant management software, POS
- Orientation to the provision of high standard services with excellent knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Ability to lead a team and organise effectively the day-to-day operation
- Proven experience in managing personnel and meeting financial targets
- A multitasker that works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of wines and champagnes
- High level of personal appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- EU citizens or EU Passport/ID holders
- Being accountable for daily front- and back-of-house restaurant operations
- Monitoring the inventory of supplies and ensuring the adequacy according to needs
- Managing all functions of the restaurant and ensures that they are carried out on, budget for food, beverage, payroll
- Participating in menu creation, be responsible for the purchase of goods and pricing methods
- Monitoring the settlement of issues related to the maintenance of restaurant
- Maintaining safety and food quality standards
- Evaluating customer satisfaction rates and establishes continuous improvement processes
- Managing customer requests, identifying their needs, ensuring maximum customer service and satisfaction
- Monitoring the recruiting and training of the new staff members upon restaurant’s procedures and appraising employee’s performance
- Hold regular meetings with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g., parties)
- Starting date June 2023, seasonal or permanent position
- Paid annal leave days
- Monthly net salary € 2.500/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year, 6 days/ 48 hours/ week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please send you updated CV including smiling picture in uniform, and Reference letter to [email protected] or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER