Ovaj oglas je istekao 23.10.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Online Data Analyst (m/f)
This is a freelance position on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week - you can work in your own time whenever work is available. You will be completing research and evaluation tasks in a web-based environment, eg verifying and comparing data, determining the relevance and accuracy of information. You will be provided with guidelines for each task, which need to be followed. The project offers a variety of tasks, and work is paid per task.
- Earn extra income
- Access to our community wellbeing initiative
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Be your own boss
- Flexible Hours to fit in with your lifestyle
- Be a part of an online community
- Fluency in English and Croatian
- You must be living in Croatia for the last 2 consecutive years
- Ability to follow guidelines and do research online using search engines, online maps and website information
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Croatia
- Being open to work across a diverse set of Task Types (e.g. Maps, News, Audio tasks, Relevance)
- Applicants must be 18 years or over. ID verification must be attached when submitting your application.
- Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in taking on, please apply below.
In case you have additional questions regarding this role, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.