Ovaj oglas je istekao 16.01.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Online Country Manager (m/f)
Online Country Manager (m/f)
On behalf of our client, a successful international gaming company, we are looking for an Online Country Manager (m/f), with the primary purpose of developing the business of opening a new online casino in Croatia.
Place of work
What you'll be doing
- Deﬁne and develop the online part of the business with clear strategic direction to dominate the market and further expand regionally.
- Reﬂect the sales and marketing goals of the business while owning the sales, inventory, Proﬁt, and Loss (P&L) Structure
- Create and maintain the yearly strategic plan and the yearly budgets per the vision and mission
- Own long-term and short-term business strategy and objectives of the E-commerce business
- Bring in relevant partnerships across diﬀerent areas and get ahead of the competition.
- Monitor user and customer experience and push to improve the website's technical structure, design, content, navigation, branding, performance, and functionality to impact the business positively
- Oversee and analyze eCommerce KPIs to identify growth/optimization opportunities
- Recruit, lead, inspire and develop a team with key roles to grow the business's online ambitions.
- Ensure identiﬁcation and proper development and recognition of talent within a team
- At least five years of managerial experience, with a strong track record as a senior in eCommerce, marketing, and business development.
- Proven successful experience in leading and managing eCommerce teams
- Hands-on experience in P&L and essential metric delivery
- Brand building experience
- Passion for the entertainment industry
- Proven ability to develop and drive delivery against commercial strategies
- Expressed negotiation and influencing skills, as well as analytical skills and sound judgment
- Experience with similar retail brands, brand development, and brand positioning
- Advanced with Microsoft Office tools and online communication platforms
- Advanced in English, both in written and verbal correspondence
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful candidate must possess a strong financial and analytic ability, be a critical thinker, and give clarity and set direction.
- A seasoned customer-centric leader with strong skills in strategy and operations
- Collaborative mindset, working with multiple stakeholders, brands, and regions
- Ability to lead without ego, empowering and nurturing directly and indirectly
- Capable of effectively prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
- A hunger to deliver genuinely transformational impact
If you find this job opportunity motivating, and you are a match, apply with your updated CV in English, no later than 16th of January. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
MANPOWER d.o.o. za privremeno zapošljavanje i posredovanje pri zapošljavanju,
Zagreb, Avenija Dubrovnik 16, OIB 35539279541, na osnovu rješenja Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva, KLASA: 102-02/09-04/02, UBROJ: 526-08-02-02/2-09-2 društvo je evidentirano u Knjigu evidencije agencija za privremeno zapošljavanje pod brojem 28/09, a na osnovu potvrde Ministarstva rada, mirovinskog sustava, obitelj i socijalne politike, KLASA: 102-02/21-03/28, UBROJ: 524-04-01-02/1-21-2 u Knjigu evidencije fizičkih i pravnih osoba koje obavljaju djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem pod brojem 253/21, koje zastupa direktor Aleksandar Hangimana