Ovaj oglas je istekao 31.01.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Office Assistant (f/m/d) - Customer Care
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. (SGS) is a Croatian-based company, we blend EMEA and NEARSHORE resources to provide comprehensive business solutions, shaping the Future of Work for employees while simultaneously providing comprehensive business solutions that are highly cost-efficient for our clients.
SGS is a Hight-Tech Software and the first DaaS ‘Department as a Solution’ provider. DaaS enables clients to build high-quality and tailor-made teams in Sales, HR, Operations, Back Office, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Customer Care. The department is under the direct lead and management of the client while reducing administrative procedures and costs.
At the core of our DNA, SGS has earned a reputation for creating high-impact solutions, helping our clients increase significance, efficiency & profitability. DaaS will bring a global paradigm shift by serving as a progressive advisor & facilitator to our client's professional endeavours.
MISSION: "We WORK & YOU GROW" - SGS optimizes the efficiency & effectiveness of our client's value chain and business success. We enable our client's business success and growth with our DaaS "Department as a Solution". We help them to move into the 21st century. Our focus is to drive, create and optimize our client's impact in their market by making them more successful.
VISION: To become the global DaaS provider. To change how future generations will work, live & play—introducing a new concept to clients that enable them to become more successful and competitive.
Office Assistant - Customer Care (F/M/D)
[Location: Zagreb Office]
Language Skills: English B2-C1 (must) / German B1 (must)
- +1 year experience in CRM systems (e.g. Sage50)
- Advanced MS Office user
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in documentation processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Proactive, creative, and initiatives to propose new ideas and solutions to daily challenges
- English proficiency B2-C1 (must)
- German proficiency B1 (must)
Education: Highschool degree
Reports to CEO
Willingess to Travel (%): 20%
Sector: Office management, administration, customer care, reception
Contract: Full-time (permanent)
As our Office Assistant, you will be challenged to be creative in supporting our Office Management for various administrative duties regarding projects.
- Placing orders of products, order confirmations, invoices, managing new clients, tracking price changes, updating information
- Organizing and tracking shipping of products from supplier to the final client
- Communicating with clients, suppliers, and customs
- Provide customer care and inquiries response
- Maintain the relationship with internal departments and external parties
- Secretarial services (calls, emails, printing, scanning, archiving)
- Meetings coordination, including creating meeting reports and minutes
- Prioritize, create, and execute tasks in a natural manner
- Rise to any challenge and offer solutions in a driven fast-paced environment
- Have strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Results-oriented self-starter with a track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, and integrity
- Result orientation: clear understanding of what it means and takes to deliver results on time, within budget, and within quality
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills
- Driven by customer success and satisfaction
- The applicant has healthy self-confidence and quickly understands and evaluates the given situation
- Open-minded and driven by success
- Strategic orientation: able to work and integrate himself into new and challenging projects
- Collaboration and influencing
Join a great team, a growing company with international expertise and long-term changes for your career.
If you are the right candidate for the position, we look forward to getting to know you! Please apply via application link below.
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. / Ulica grada Vukovara 284 / 10000 Zagreb / Croatia