Ovaj oglas je istekao 17.06.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Office and Regional Operations Manager (m/f)
Based in Zagreb
Dorak Europe AG is part of Dorak Holding, a global travel industry service provider operating in different travel business segments with a strong focus on Asia; Dorak Europe mainly cooperates with the inbound division, covering service range from hotel accommodation, transportation, tour assistance, guides, venues, attractions, etc.
Dorak Holding was founded in 1971 with the establishment of Dorak Tours which has been actively furnishing services in tourism industry by putting signature to remarkable and significant projects throughout Turkey. The company grew into an establishment of group of companies by 2002 which turned into a holding company in 2011. Today, Dorak Holding Co. embodies several subsidiaries including travel agencies, overseas sales offices, hotels, restaurants, shops, transportation fleet as well as big range of other outdoor travel activities.
Based in Zagreb, this role is addressed to an experienced Operation Manager and/or Purchasing Manager, with very good office management skills as well as an important track record in Purchasing/Operation tourism services, including deep knowledge of Asian wholesale leisure group travel business. This role will be based in our new office in Zagreb and will report directly to General Manager East Europe & Balkan based in Prague. She/he should have very good communication skills, mainly in English language (C1, C2), being able to effectively interact with our worldwide offices and suppliers. Important experience in Hotel purchasing/reservation in all key Balkan cities, is mandatory.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As Office & Regional Operation Manager you will be responsible for all administrative aspects of Zagreb office including all HR processes, daily office management & reporting. You are going to be responsible for Office management, financial reporting, HR, Tour Operations supervision, Sourcing and contracting of suitable hotels & ground services related to whole sale group travel business in your designated area. We are expecting strong personality with very good abilities to further develop business relationships in line with company business strategy and guidelines.
- Many years of working experience in Leisure Group Travel Business, Destination Management company or important Asian Travel Agent
- Good commercial skills with a working knowledge of hotel and travel services distribution and/or in Destination Management
- Computer Literate – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Work, Excel, PPT), Reservation system experience & practice
- Croatian mother tongue, as well very good written and verbal English language (Must) – level C1, C2 or B2 (TOEFL/GMAT or similar exam)
- Active knowledge of at least one other world language - level B2, B1
- Travel Business School or University: Certificate of language schools or Confirmation of high school or college specialized in tourism business and/or Certificate of examination for tourist guides
- Citizenship of the Republic of Croatia
- Certification exam for operation manager: Exam of „stručni ispit za voditelja poslova“ Certification „uvjerenje o položenom stručnom ispitu za voditelja poslova“
- Very good and professional telephone manner and communication skills
- Ability to develop and present analysis, including performance analysis, market trends and competitor analysis
- Strong and professional ‘can do’ attitude
- Good personal organizational skills
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently, as well as good team worker
- Good experience in handling and motivating a team
- Capable to understand and immediately set priorities
- Able to work under pressure and meet due deadlines Precise and detail oriented
Apply for this job